sobota, 1. avgust 2015

WC Imst - qualifications and semifinal ...

When I sit down in a van to took my place on a way to Imst, i had mixed feelings. I was happy, that i am there. I also believed, that i really did all i could in those days. Looking from all aspects - treatment and climbing side, so my 'soul' was clear. All i could do was hoping for the best (health).

I still believed, that if the foot will work, i can fight and try to climb, but if not, i just can't do much in routes. I didn't care so much, what maybe i loose in days without propper training. Because i knew, that with 'may-not-working foot' not even top form can't help.
Foto:@slovenia climbing team by Roman Krajnik
I had started qualifications pretty soon and didn't know much about route. It didn't bother me, because the biggest challange at the momment was to trust to stand on the foot and use it. Climbing was very, very accourd, stiff and uncoordinated. For a momment it looked like, that after almost two weeks i forgot what to do, if i have to use bouth legs... Luckly, i adapted fast. Already on 2nd route conditions were better and I started to trust feet a bit more, clipped the top and was quite happy with the situation. 
Foto: Roman Krajnik 
But it didn't mean nothing at the momment. I knew that the biggest concern is, that i keep my foot cool and calmed down as possible. Because it is only way that it will allow me to use it on this long day for one route more (=not swallow to much that I wouldn't be unable to use climbing shoes again).
Semifinal route was something, that i would usually just run into it and enjeoy hold after hold. This time, i admit, i've been quite struggling from clip to clip. I hated every left foothold, not even mention the heelhoks, tried to forget everthing and say to myself 'everything is ok, just step on it' and fighted furter...
Foto:@the circuit climbing by Eddie Fowke
Somehow, suddely i found myself on last move.Very long and commitment one. Well, i didn't commit at all and fall. Congrats to teammate Janja, who shwed how to do this thing and finished the route! ;)
It was also a great team suces, i think best ever, with 5 members going on to finals! - Janja Garnbret, first time for Tjasa Kalan (who also just missed it for 1place in Briancon), Domen Skofic, Urban Primozic and me! :)

3 komentarji:

  1. Free Rohaniilaj b 1 Islamic tatika ha ilaj ka jo ap kisi b malsa pershani or bemari k liya hasil kar sakta hain wo b bagar kisi fees k +923244544864. Ais k ilawa ap koi b aam o khas masla b hall karwa sakta hain jasa gharalo masla, education problem, Love marriage problems wagara. To abi call kar k masla ka hall payan.
    Online Istikhara
    Free online Rohani ilaj
    Online Istikhara for Marriage
    Dua Istikhara for marriage in Urdu
    Free online rohani Wazaif
    Free taweez online
    Online Marriage Istikhara Service
    Love Marriage Problems
    Nori ilm
    Istikhara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Rohani ilaj is most important for those person who have suffering form such disease which medical science has no any treatment, like cancer, phobia, diabetes, unemployment, kidney stones, piles, evil spirits, Black magic, heart problems, financial issues and asthma etc
    Online Istikhara
    Free Rohani ilaj
    Rohani ilaj
    Love Marriage Problem
    Taweez
    Nori ilam
    Wazaif
    Istikhara for marriage
    Rohani Zaicha
    Black Magic ka Tor
    Horoscope
    Astrology
    Amil Online

    OdgovoriIzbriši

  3. This blog is very powerful. Its helps me a lot about this topic. very nice and the very helpful blog commenting Sites List that you have posted. I like it very much please keep
    doing this amazing work. Have a very nice day sir.: Love Elsa

    OdgovoriIzbriši